Saturday, June 25, 2011

Convention Thoughts

This is the beginning of a new blog spot.  I am working my way to becoming, hopefully convention hostess.  I am currently tossing around ideas as to what kind of event/convention that people would like and want to come to.  I personally am leading towards a paranormal investigation convention.  I thought it would be great to get veteran investigators and rookie investigators together to learn old and new.  To have the opportunity to make new contacts and see one another evidence.  Let me know your opinions.  

Is this something you would be interested in attending?
What kind of things would you like to see?
What types of things you would like to do while at a convention of this type.

All feed back is welcome and appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment